On your device:
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button (on the top of your device) and the round Home button (on the front of your device) at the same time for about a second. When you release the buttons the screen will flash white.
- Open the Photos application from your device's home screen.
- Find the image and tap on it.
- Tap the share icon in the lower-left corner of the screen (looks like a box with an arrow jumping out of it).
- Select "Mail" to email the photo directly from the device, or you can opt to synch the photos back to your computer to email them from there.
- Address your email with the screenshot attached and a description of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On your computer:
- If using a Mac:
- Type the shortcut Command-Shift-4 and drag it over the area you want to show. Command-Shift-3 will take a screenshot of your entire screen. The screenshot is now saved to your clipboard. (Here's Apple's documentation on taking a screenshot).
- Open up a new email.
- In the body, type the shortcut Command-V to paste the screenshot into the email.
- Address the email to email@example.com and include a description of the problem.
- If using a PC:
- Arrange your screen so that the area you want to capture is showing on your desktop.
- Type the shortcut Control-Print Screen to take a screenshot of your desktop. (You can also refer to this article for how to take a screenshot on a PC).
- Email the screenshot(s) and a description of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org.