A small iOS 7 bug has caused the app's error messages to default to "Unexpected response from server" in a few cases. We will have this fixed in the next release. If you're attempting to login to your account, but are getting this error message, please take the following steps and stop when you're able to login again:
- Ensure that you are entering the correct email address for your MindSnacks account.
- Ensure that you are entering the correct password. If you need to reset your password, you can do so here.
- Try the "Login with Facebook" button if you created your account that way initially.
If you're still having troubles, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
The most common is due to the device’s Date and Time settings, so make sure those are correct. Here’s how:
- Go to your device’s Settings > General.
- Scroll down and tap on "Date and Time".
- "Set Automatically" to "On" (If you do not have this option, please check to make sure the date and time on your device is set correctly by tapping on "Time Zone" and "Set Date and Time").
- Try logging in to your MindSnacks app again.
Other times, we may be having server downtime, so please give us a minute and try logging in again later in the day.